The SLA High Growth Coaching Program is a 3-month program that provides growth-focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses. This year’s program, HGCP 2023, is designed to spotlight social enterprises in the Nigerian ecosystem. If you’re a social entrepreneur, this is a unique opportunity to access the support you need to grow your business and make an impact on the market.
HGCP 2023 is a digital program that’s open to women-led businesses across Nigeria. When you participate in the program, you’ll receive 3 months of intensive training in business and operational skills. You’ll also get access to
- a private community of high-achieving founders,
- check-in calls with a personal business coach twice a month,
- monthly virtual support group meetings.
- bi-weekly graded personalized scorecards will help you keep track of weekly lessons and your business.
- support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals and access to funding opportunities.
To be eligible for the HGCP 2023, you must be running a high-impact business in Nigeria. We’re looking for two categories of entrepreneurs:
- Those who are interested in positioning their businesses to receive external funding either from the program or from other external investors. You will be required to submit a pitch deck during the application process.
- Those who are looking to rapidly grow and scale their businesses within 6 months. You will be required to submit a growth strategy plan during the application process.
Deadline: May 5, 2023
Find more opportunities here.
For more information and application, visit the official website of the