The Schmidt Futures and the Rhodes Trust initiatives are calling young change-makers to apply for the Rise Global Talent Program 2021. The Rise is set to grow a worldwide community of future leaders, providing participants with learning resources, a network of peers, and other opportunities from its partners around the world.
The program is committed to supporting exceptional teenagers, enabling them to use their talents to serve others.
To achieve this, on a yearly basis, Rise will select 100 Global winners that will be given access to personalized support throughout their lives as they put their talents into building a better world, need-based funding support, mentorship, and other career benefits.
The selected outstanding 100 winners of the Rise Global Talent Program, will enjoy the following:
- Early Access: Access to firsthand information about scholarships, internships, and other opportunities;
- Educational Support: Financial support to participate in university and internships programs, a technology package, and free online courses;
- Funding opportunities: Access to funding to enable you to scale up your service to others, or compete for investment to start a social enterprise;
- Networking: Access to a global community through annual events and opportunities;
- Mentorship: Personalized mentorship and career training;
- Participation at the residential summit.
Interested applicants must:
- Be between the ages of 15 and 17 as of July 1, 2021,
- Be passionate about serving others throughout your life
As long as you meet the above criteria, you can apply no matter your country of origin. Also, if you’re interested in science, art, community organizing, or any other topic, they want to hear from you.
To be a part of the first-ever Rise cohort and become the leader your community needs.
For more information visit the official webpage of the rising Global Talent Program 2021