Seedstars World, one of the largest startup competitions for emerging markets, has announced the Nigerian startups that will pitch at the Seedstars Lagos pitch event this Friday (8 November).
The winning startups from the pitch in Lagos will join the Regional Summit, where it will have the opportunity to be selected to join the 3 months Growth Program Online and the Global Seedstars Summit – with the chance to win up to USD500.000 in equity investment. Seedstars is a catalytic platform for high growth emerging market startups.
The 20 best startups from Lagos had earlier been invited for training delivered by Seedstars team as well as local & regional mentors!
After working closely with the entrepreneurs, Seedstars has now invited the top startups to take part in jury interviews with top investors and compete to be crowned the most promising seed-stage startup of Seedstars Lagos 2019.
The event will take place on Friday, 8 November 2019.
Seedstars World has selected 11 Startups to pitch at the sixth edition of Seedstars Lagos taking place this Friday (8 November 2019)
Here are the startups selected to battle it out come Friday, November 2019:
- Foodlocker: Procurement efficiency and pricing regularity to buyers of farm-fresh foodstuff and grocery items by aggregating the outputs of farmers and fast-moving consumer goods companies and selling them directly.
- Pronov: Dismantles logistics barrier that hinders the provision of essential medicines to Africans.
- Crop2cash: Enables smallholder farmers in rural Nigeria to receive digital payments and build their financial identity.
- Asusu: A Digitalized cooperative solution for underserved areas
- Alerzo: A solution that digitizes Africa’s informal retail supply chain
- Edusko: Creating access to quality education and empowering African parents with finance finance to build a great future for their wards.
- Onekiosk Africa: Online retail platform for convenience stores
- Publiseer: Helps publish African books and music for free to hundreds of platforms
- Traders of Africa: Tradersofafrica.com is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
- Lucy.ng: A multi niche e-commerce platform for customized merchandise
- Doctoora: Connects healthcare consumers & professionals to quality healthcare experiences.
Join our community on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Roll your sleeve, get dirty, get the work done. . Tag a Badass entrepreneur who gets things done. . Don't forget to have a nice week 🤗 #naijabusiness #nigerianbooks #bbn2019 #studentbusinesses #studentprenuer #studententrepreneurs #lagos #naija #yorubadeamnons #fyb #jambites #jambiterhits #tacha #teammike #mikings #seyiawolowo #frodd #bbnaijapepperdem