Become a contributor to Ideaslane.com
We accept high quality and authority writers to become part of our growing list of impassioned contributors.
If you insightful, well written, and compelling contents you would like to share with our audience, you are warmly welcome.
Who can contribute?
You will be accepted as our contributor if you’re an expert on one or more of the subjects we cover (See the categories on our home page for that).
- Student writers with a good high for quality content and a good understanding of subject matter
- An experienced blogger with good knowledge of SEO and a good understanding of English grammar.
- Startup/company Founder/Co-founder, CEO, marketer, etc.
- Thought leader, industry expert, entrepreneur, corporate and non-corporate executive,
- Business owner, consultant, resource person, researcher
- Author, Writer/ professional in any relevant field.
- Journalist, reporter, business analysts, etc
- Tech enthusiasts, geeks, techie, etc.
Please note that your contribution must be a non-promotional article.
At ideaslane.com, we have a proclivity for value-added, premium content. You may want to invest some time on our website to study and understand the kind of articles and stories we publish.
Our editors will subject your contributors to scrutiny and it may or may not approve your contributions for publication. We will, however, get back to you via email to notify you of either.
Following the above guidelines, if you believe you have what it takes to be a guest writer on our platform, you may send your contributions to email@example.com.
Please send a detailed description of
- Full name
- Why you want to contribute to ideaslane.com
- The topic you’ll love to write on
- Two links of sample articles you’ve written with not less than 750 words
- Your brief profile as you would want to have it attached to your posts.
- Email address (Use the email connected to your gravatar account if you have any your website.
- Attach a headshot photo of you, not more than 400KB