Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) seeks brilliant and innovative undergraduate students willing to carry out their academic internship (SIWES) to join the organization as interns for the 2021 Cohort of 3D Africa Internship Programme.
About the Award: The selected interns upon joining the YTF team will be among the prestigious 3D Africa Ambassadors. They will learn from the 3D Africa program manager and the entire YTF team on 21st-century engineering/technology skills and organizational behaviours.
They will be able to translate the skills they learned to tackle their immediate community challenges, gain a successful pathway into entrepreneurship and civic leadership.
Eligibility: Brilliant and innovative undergraduate students
To be Taken at (Country): Selected interns will be placed in one of the Youth for Technology Foundation’s offices in Imo State, Nigeria, for the duration of their internship.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Classroom Training: Interns will attend structured classes and workshops during the placement period.
- Training: Support trainer for 3D Africa (for University Students) and 3D Africa Clubs in Secondary Schools.
- Design: Support program officers to implement organization-wide programs.
- Involvement in program design, implementation, and measuring results.
- Program Planning: Organize and support the implementation of #HackforGood2021, 3D Africa’s annual hackathon.
- Ambassador: Actively engage with 3D Africa stakeholders and supporters on social media to share impact stories and YTF’s work.
- Final Project: Implement a final project based on learning acquired and internship-related activities. The project must be approved by 3D Africa at the beginning of the internship and implemented satisfactorily at the conclusion of your internship after which sign off will be provided to your university.
Duration of Award: Duration of SIWES internship
For more information and application, visit their official website.
Deadline: 29th March 2021.