Applications are open for the Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2021. The YIL Fellowship is a four-month annual leadership immersion programme in innovation management designed to empower young professionals to attain their ultimate career dreams and inspire innovation in their spheres.
The YIL Fellowship is a unique opportunity to sail through your career as a champion. The main aim of the fellowship is to unleash human potentials and scale up excellence.
This is an opportunity for exceptional young professionals to train to become innovative leaders. In this fourth edition of the fellowship, candidates are expected to learn and use innovative tools to create solutions to societal challenges and eventually scale them up for real impact.
Selected fellows will benefit the following from the four monthly fellowship Programme:
- Learn how to create innovations from the Global Innovation experts
- Participate in capstone projects and develop products
- Access to Global Mentors in your field
- Gain Innovation Management certification
- Access to a great network of talented young professionals across the globe
- Access to a full scholarship
To be eligible for the program applicants must:
- Applicants must be from West Africa and currently living in their country
- Applicants should have a track record of academic excellence
- Prior work experience is not relevant
- Applicants must be between 20-30 years of age
- Applicants should have a hard skill
ALSO READ: Apply for Photography Competition 2021
This application is a multi-stage rigorous process. The programme is exclusively for exceptional young professionals. All applications must be made online.
Deadline: 30th April 2021
For more information visit the official website of Young Innovative Fellowship Program