The World Literacy Foundation is pleased to announce applications for Ambassador Program 2021.
The World Literacy Foundation is looking for passionate and determined individuals to:
- Be a voice in their community to advocate for literacy
- Support the education of vulnerable children around the world
- Develop their leadership and advocacy skill.
- Super Hero Ambassador: $3000USD
- Legend Ambassador: $1000USD
- Champion Ambassador: $500USD
- Warrior Ambassador: $250USD
- Amateur Ambassador: $100USD
Why become a WLF Ambassador?
- Take on a volunteer role within a global organization to advocate for literacy
- Gain leadership, communication, fundraising, and PR skills
- Make a positive impact on the education of disadvantaged children
- Join a network of individuals that are motivated to eradicate illiteracy
- Have your voice heard through the WLF website, social media, and mainstream media?
- They are looking for young people that meet the following criteria:
- Be 16-year-old or older
- Have a deep passion for literacy, human rights, and social causes
- Be a native English speaker or having an advanced level in English
- Have access to a computer and internet connection
- Have the availability to contribute 30 hours of service across the 5 months to complete the program
- Leadership and public speaking skills preferred but not essential.
- For more information, visit the official website of the World Literacy Foundation Ambassadorship Program 2021