The University of Manchester, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, is offering eight scholarships to students in Bangladesh, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand and Turkey who’re applying for one-year master’s programmes and will enrol in the 2023/24 academic year.
The GREAT Scholarships 2023 programme, launched by the British Council and 49 UK universities, supports postgraduate students accessing world-class UK higher education opportunities.
The University of Manchester is offering eight GREAT Scholarships, each worth £10,000, available for the 2023-24 academic year for students from:
- Bangladesh (two scholarships)
- Kenya (one scholarship)
- Mexico (one scholarship)
- Nigeria (one scholarship)
- Pakistan (one scholarship)
- Thailand (one scholarship)
- Turkey (one scholarship)
The scholarships are for any taught master’s programme for all countries except Bangladesh (one) Mexico and Turkey.
For Bangladesh, one scholarship is for a taught master’s programme in:
- MSc Geoscience for Sustainable Energy
- MSc Pollution and Environmental Control
- MSc Renewable Energy and Clean Technology
- MSc Global Development (Environment and Climate Change)
For Mexico and Turkey, the scholarship is for a taught master’s programme in:
- MSc Global Development (Environment and Climate Change).
Find more opportunities here.
The deadline for applications is 1 June 2023.
For more information and application, visit the official website of the University of Manchester.