Applications are now open for entrepreneur in Nigeria with an exciting technology-focused Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to apply for unionx innovation challenge! Union Bank is hosting the fourth edition of the Innovation Challenge, UnionX, themed A New Discovery
This challenge is open to innovative and creative entrepreneurs with solutions that have the potential to transform sectors ithat include but are not limited to Financial Technology, E-Commerce, Health, Education and Agriculture. We are looking for you.
- Early-stage startups in Nigeria
- Business must be registered in Nigeria
- An available, innovative Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that has the potential to transform sectors that include but are not limited to Financial Technology, E-Commerce, Health, Education and Agriculture
- The top 3 MVPs will receive cash prizes from Union Bank
- Incubation support by GreenHouse Capital
- Have full engagement with Union Bank.
Deadline: 28th February 2021
For more information visit the official webpage of Union Bank Challenge 2021