Are you Changing the world by your Actions in UNSDGs, Arts & Media? If Yes, then it is time to get recognition and reward.
Youth World Cup is an attempt to endorse and acknowledge the tireless contributions of youth towards United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals along with a new initiative of category in Arts which includes youth influencers; Singers, Models, Painters, Photographers & Media/Social Media (Vloggers Bloggers, Anchors, Youtubers, Social Media Influencers).
Youth World Cup has divided all these fields into 10 categories, as they believe that this is the future for a sustainable world.
Global Peace Chain will select the best individuals from around the globe in their respective fields on the basis of Public/Judges’ choice to award them cash prizes of up to $20,000.(Grand Prize$10,000+10 prizes of $1000).
They will also receive Certificates, Medals, a Funded trip to Turkey, and much more!! A total of Super 50 Global (5 quarter-finalists for each category 5*10) will be called on a funded basis to Istanbul, Turkey for awarding ceremony.
- $20,000 as Cash Prizes
- $10,000 Grand Prize
- 10 prizes of $1,000)
- Funded Trip to Turkey
- 15 FULLY FUNDED seats
- 75 PARTIAL FUNDED seats
- 50 seats for Super 50 Global
- 15 seats for DELEGATES
- Souvenirs, Medals Certificates and much more.
- Age must be from 16-40 years.
- A candidate must be dedicated to achieve and work for United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Students and Professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
- Open-minded, motivated, and passionate.
- A candidate must agree to travel to Turkey for the contest.
Eligible Regions: Open for All