Apply for the Google Startups Accelerator for Women Founders 2023
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is a 10-week digital accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups based in the U.S. and Canada.
The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people, and technology to women-led tech startups across the region.
In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and leadership development for founders.
The accelerator runs for a period of 10 weeks with digital workshops, programming, and mentorship taking place each week.
There will be sessions curated specifically for founders, and others tailored to their leadership teams, including product leads, technical leads, growth/marketing leads, and sales leads.
Participating startups receive deep mentorship on technical challenges with an emphasis on infrastructure, data, and machine learning, as well as connections to relevant teams from across Google.
As part of the Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders, selected founders will outline the top challenges facing their startup and are then paired with relevant experts from Google to help solve those challenges.
At the end of the program, startups will take part in closing celebrations and Demo Day.
Founders will also have the opportunity to share their startup/products with cohort-mates, Google senior leaders, members of our investor mentor network, and other teams around Alphabet. It is mandatory for each startup to participate in Demo Day and respond to audience questions.
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders program was created to bring technical enablement and advisors to women-led technology startups across North America.
Google believes that technology has the power to open doors and create new opportunities for businesses. This 10-week program aims to bring the best of Google’s people, products, and technology to high-potential U.S. and Canadian tech startups.
Google for Startups Accelerators serves top growth-stage startups with tailored technical, product, and leadership training from Google experts.
Table of Contents
- Exclusive invitations to technical boot camps hosted by Google,
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts and other subject matter experts,
- Additional fundraising guidance and mentorship from “Enjoy the Work’- an advisory firm built by founders for founders,
- The opportunity to provide feedback to Google product teams, and
- Cohort community events.
- Must be women-led technology startups within the U.S. and Canada.
- Must be Series A revenue-generating tech startups that are headquartered in the United States and Canada.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort.
- Must aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service, or operations and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
Eligible Regions: The U.S. and Canada
- Applications have to be made online using the Google form. (Available on the apply link)
Application Deadline: July 25, 2023
For more information and application, visit the official website of the Google Startup Accelerator for Women Founders.
Bukola Owo-Bello is a spirited storyteller, content creator and YouTuber who loves sharing amazing opportunities, inspiration, and ideas with forward-thinking African youths.
Follow her on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram on @BukkiTalks