As part of the global launch of Leaving the Tarmac: Buying a Bank in Africa, Mr. Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede is offering internships to five exceptional young Nigerians.
This internship programme is Aig-Imoukhuede bringing the action to his desire to inspire young people to do great things and not be left behind.
- To engage youth who possess grit, tenacity, and diligence in a year-long intensive internship and mentoring programme.
- To provide an opportunity for programme participants to gain hands-on experience in challenging work environments, developing the skills and knowledge required to excel and advance in their careers.
- To inspire programme participants by providing them with learning opportunities through regular mentoring meetings with Mr. Aig-Imoukhuede and other senior executives.
- 12-month internship in one of Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede’s organisations
- Four one-to-one, one-hour mentoring sessions and two group mentoring sessions/interactions with Mr. Aig-Imoukhuede
- Interns will receive a salary.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications open on 27 April 2021. Only online applications will be considered.
In the online application form, you will be asked to upload the following
- Write and upload a 250-word personal statement stating why you should be chosen for this Mentored Internship Programme.
- Write and upload a document telling us your own Leaving the Tarmac story in 500 words
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a compulsory short, online interview. Successful candidates will be announced in mid-May 2021.
Bukola Owo-Bello is a spirited storyteller, content creator and YouTuber who loves sharing amazing opportunities, inspiration, and ideas with forward-thinking African youths.
Follow her on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram on @BukkiTalks