The IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Programme(DiSEP) is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, train, develop and position them to be able to participate in supporting the digital transformation journey of Stanbic IBTC Group and also help bridge the gap of digital talent scarcity in the employment market.
It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate developing required skills to build a fast-tracked career.
DiSEP is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate to develop required skills to build a fast-tracked career.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to prepare for and complete professional certifications.
- Applicants should be interested in building a career in the following technical fields; IT Software Development, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineering, Data Engineering, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Development, IoT Development, UI and UX Development, Linux OS Administration, Database Administration, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and class of degree must be clearly stated.
Please note that as part of the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be required to pass an online pre-training assessment.
Find more opportunities here.
For more information and application, visit the official website of the Standbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Program 2023.Standbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Program 2023.