Nous Marketing Company is accepting applications from potential interns for the role of Social Media Manager for one of its media online publishing companies.
- The role for the job entails but are not restricted to:
- Brainstorming, creating, and implementing content strategy for growing the company’s social media platforms.
- Creating engaging and traffic-driving content across the companies social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc).
- Growing the company’s social media platforms strategically and significantly.
- Creating social media campaigns for growing social media pages.
- Help to grow a fun, youthful, and vibrant brand that attract aspirational young Africans and students
- Other related roles
Further details about the job:
See Also: Call for young writers
- This role attracts a salary-allowance of 10-20k (please, note that terms and conditions apply).
- Applicants must be social media savvy and self-driven
- Applicants who have a passion for creating social media contents have a better chance
- Creativity is key for the job.
- Applicants must know and be able to use basic social media apps and tools
- Applicants should be able to write, communicate and create content effectively in English
- Prior experience in a related or same role would be a great reason for consideration
Applicant should send an email to email@example.com with the subject: Application for the role of Social Media Manager.
Bukola Owo-Bello is a spirited storyteller, content creator and YouTuber who loves sharing amazing opportunities, inspiration, and ideas with forward-thinking African youths.
Follow her on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram on @BukkiTalks