The Nokia Mobile Network team and accelerate the world’s potential. Put 6G into action. Build hyper-efficient architectures. Create advanced bio-optical sensors. There’s no limit to the work you can do here – after all, we’re the company putting networks on the moon. And, while you’re pushing limits, you’ll build a career that’s just as expansive – with the freedom to work your way.
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
- BS: Telecom/ Network / Computer & Software Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Electrics and Electronics Engineering / Data Engineering
- Excellent English skills: both verbal and written
- Strong desire to learn & develop himself/herself professionally
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
Skills and Requirements
Problem Solving skills including ability to support improvement project using processes and tools
- Result oriented with focus on achieving target and deadline
- Basic knowledge on health and safety and risk assessment.
- Positive attitude and able to deliver result with no or minimum supervision
Help with different activities like deployment, integration, acceptance tests etc.
- Get involved in network automation projects.
- Support H&S compliance during project activities
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Meaningful Co-op Term: During your co-op term, you will have the opportunity to test out the latest technologies and work on innovative projects that could leave a global impact. You get to use skills learned in the classroom and apply it to real work situations while gaining professional hands-on experience.
Find more opportunities here.
For more information and application, visit the Nokia Mobile Network Trainee Programn 2023.