Young Creators Program is a Mindselo initiative where we aim to bring young visionaries to talk about personal growth, human transformation, the art of living, and the future of education.
The true purpose of this initiative is to spread great ideas, lively inspiration, and effective solutions around the planet to teach people the essential lessons of life that our school and colleges forgot to teach and push humanity forward.
Mindselo wanted to create a dynamic content moment to spark a conversation around Love, peace, compassion, personal development, emotional wellbeing, mental health, economy, passion, relationships, humility, joy, happiness, human values, gratitude, resilience, universal brotherhood, etc and inspire the viewers to take action.
Mindselo is inviting video entries from all around the planet by young creators to apply for this unique impact program.
Please find the video guidelines on the application submission page of this program.
- Opportunity to get selected for the Mindselo Creators Team
- The best videos will be featured on the Mindselo Social Media & Blogs
- Monetary Rewards for the selected creators
- Get Recognised by Mindselo for your work & Impact
- Mindselo Sponsored participation in our various other programs
- Certification & Special Invitation for our Invite-only events.
- The applicant should be aged between 15 to 35.
- Applicants should be available for a minimum period of 3 months if they get selected.
- No Regional Restriction.
- The Duration of the video should be no more than 5 minutes.
- The Language of the video should be Hindi or English only.
- The Video frame should be landscape and the video should be HQ and HD.
- You should choose any of these topics to talk about in your video. Topics are Happiness, Joy, Peace, Love, Wisdom, Human Values, Kindness, Compassion & Overall well-being. If you have any better topic in mind, submit it to email@example.com for final approval.
- Please ensure to mention your name and country in your video.
August 15th, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official website of Mindselo Young Creators Program.