Do you have a promising idea to connect the unconnected and close the digital divide?
Generation connect challenge is looking for promising and meaningful ideas to connect the unconnected to close the digital divide, highlighting the importance of youth involvement. Send a video sharing your ideas on how can connect the unconnected and close the global digital divide.
- The top 10 winning submissions will be featured at the Generation Connect Youth Summit.
- Their creators will also be invited to participate virtually in the event and join the Generation Connect virtual community.
- Standout ideas to be featured on “International Youth Day” 2021 during the ITU’s ‘Youth’ themed Road to Addis Event.
The Generation Connect Video Pitch Challenge seeks promising and meaningful ideas to connect the unconnected to close the digital divide, highlighting the importance of youth involvement.
- Young ICT enthusiasts aged between 18 to 30 years are eligible to participate in this challenge.
- Participants must share their ideas through a story on how ITU can achieve its goals to connect the unconnected and close the digital divide.
- This story must be conveyed through a video recording no longer than one minute.
Application deadline: July 31, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official website of the Generation Connect Video Pitch Challenge 2021.
error: Content is protected !!