All International Students from around the world are eligible to apply for International Scholarships at University of Saskatchewan. Aspirants those who want to study in Canada with scholarships to undertake their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree are encouraged to apply.
The University is offering prestigious awards to all students with any nationality to study abroad. The scholarship is open for the academic year of 2020-21.
Almost all academic fields and majors offered by the University of Saskatchewan complete undergraduate or postgraduate degree. These scholarships are enough to pursue your degree with all the expenses covered. University of Saskatchewan is delivering lectures in English. The Scholarship duration for Undergraduate is 4 Years, for Masters is 2 Years and for PhD is 3 Years
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 in Canada for International Students is offered multiple scholarships to students with different value. The detail of each scholarship is given below:
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships:
Competitive Entrance Awards: Competitive Entrance Awards include numerous scholarships and bursaries that can be accessed by many students with diverse experiences.
All entering students are encouraged to apply. To be considered, complete your application for admission by 15th February 2021, and fill out and submit the online application for Competitive Entrance Awards in PAWS by March 1.
International student awards: These awards are for international students and are based on academic achievement. The deadline to apply for admission to be eligible for consideration is 15th February 2021 and fill out and submit the online application in PAWS by March 1.
- International Excellence Awards: This award will give an amount of $10,000.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards: Value: $20,000
- Canadian Curriculum Schools Awards: Value: $15,000
- Council of International School Awards:Value: $15,000
- Maple Leaf International School Awards:This scholarship will give a grant of $10,000.
- To know more about Bachelors Degree scholarships (Visit Here)
Postgraduate Degree Scholarships:
Also for postgraduate degree programs a number of scholarships available. Detail is given below for every award:
- University Dean’s scholarship: This scholarship will provide an amount of $18,000 for Masters Degree up to two years and $22,000 for PhD Degree up to three years. Round 2 deadline for this scholarship is 1st February 2021, 4:30 pm (CST).
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS): The UGS is open to students in select departments only. New and continuing students in acceptable academic standing must be nominated by their departments. Value: Master’s: $16,000 per year for up to 2 years; PhD: $20,000 per year for up to 3 years. Last date to apply for this scholarship is 22nd February 2021. (Details)
- You can find more Postgraduate Degree Scholarships (Visit Here).
Why the University of Saskatchewan?
- We’ll welcome you with open arms
- You’ll learn with the best and brightest
- Our quality of life ha a highest rank in the world
- We’ll set you on the path to a promising future
- Many Scholarships are offered. Also study and living expenses are affordable here.
- We’ll offer you an experience like no other
List of Available Study Fields:
Candidates can get admission in one of the following Study Area according to his/her interest:
- Society and Law
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Languages and Communications
Under University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships (UGS):
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Scholarships:
- For Bachelors Degree: Applicants must be student of High School outside of the Canada while applying for Bachelors Degree.
- For Masters Degree: Candidate must hold an Undergraduate Degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university to apply for Masters Degree.
- For PhD Degree: Must have a Masters Degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university or institution to apply for Doctoral Degree with relevant study field.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: Applicant must have four-year bachelors degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university.
- English Language Proficiency: Student have to provide English Proficiency Certificate i.e IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test.
The last date to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada for International Students is 22nd February 2020.
How to Apply University of Saskatchewan Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 in Canada. Visit the given below link and find a Program in which you want to take admission then, check its requirements an apply for it.
For more information visit the official webpage of University of Saskatchewan scholarship 2021
Get updates on opportunities like this and other amazing content, follow us on our social media platforms: