FOODTECH AFRICA PROGRAM 2020
Are you an Agritech Startup at growth stage level?
Are you looking to expand your business?
Then you should apply for the foodtech Agritech program 2020.
FoodTech Africa is an accelerator aimed at addressing food security through fostering innovation.
The project is commissioned by GIZ Make-IT in Africa, a project on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
FoodTech Africa is implemented by @iBizAfrica and Pangea Accelerator.
This accelerator aims to support women and youth-owned, agri-based enterprises through facilitating access to financing, business support and technology adoption in Kenya.
Why you should join:
- Opportunity to receive funding of up to $100,000 ONLY for high potential businesses.
- Access to B2B opportunities.
- 10 weeks of intensive business development training.
- Access to a leading network of agriculture experts in Africa.
- Tailored coaching sessions to address your business needs and mentoring.
- Women and youth-owned post-revenue companies in agriculture and related industries.
- The business needs to have an existing working product and generating revenue.
- The founder must be between the ages of 18-35 yrs.
- The business must be based in Kenya.
Deadline: 21st August 202
Click here to apply