Join the African leadership group team and get hands-on experience in a global, fast-growing company. Receive the support, coaching, and training needed to advance your career.
We are looking for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience to fill generalist roles across various functions in the group such as Finance, Data & Technology, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Operations, Customer Support, and many more.
See Also: Apply for Sterling Bank Talent Recruitment Programme
- Online Application: Deadline: 21st May 2021
- Initial Assignment: self-paced exercises that will allow you to reflect on your passions and values and demonstrate your English, Math skills, and job readiness. Deadline: 7th June 2021
- Area-specific Assignment: tasks designed to give you a better sense of the specific role you will be considered for and to test your skill set and fit for the same. Deadline: 21st June 2021
- Round of interviews: calls with the team manager, team members, and other members from our organization to better understand your fit with our culture. Deadline 28th – 2nd July
A chance to make history: Become part of the team that is developing 3M leaders for Africa and helps us convert a potential crisis into an era of global innovation & prosperity.
See Also: Apply for the University of Sussex Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Post-Graduate Program
- A powerful network: Join our powerful network of thousands of talented individuals who are living impactful lives across industries and geographies
- Professional development: Get access to the learning programs that made us the most innovative company in Africa for “remaking education for a new era”
- A talented & diverse team: Join a group of top performers coming from across the world and work alongside them in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment
- Autonomy & empowerment: Enjoy the autonomy of working remotely and be empowered to achieve clear and ambitious goals in an outputs-driven organization.
Get updates on opportunities like this and other amazing content, follow us on our social media platforms: Facebook/ Twitter / Instagram /YouTube
For more information,
Visit the official webpage of the African Leadership Group Early Graduate 2021