1) Teens that grew up having glimpses of their parent’s sexual acts are likely to be keen on experimenting with sex as soon as there are available mates.
2) Secondary school teens that have a prior occurrence with sex, especially from forceful older ones are likely to succumb to sex in secondary school.
3) Kids who have access to and view pornographic materials lean towards having sex with a fellow school mate; such kids find it irresistible to practice what they view.
4) Kids whose parents shy away from discussing sexual education often find such topics new and exciting, to the extent of wanting to discern other intricacies therein through practice.
5) Teens whose friends discuss their sexual escapades with them are inclined to eventually do the same.
6) High school students who have intimate friends of the opposite sex, especially, those in boarding school could, in the long run, have sex with them.
7) Kids who have a sibling, especially older ones who have indulged in sexual relations are susceptible to act likewise.
8) Kids whose parents exaggerate the evil character of premarital sex to scare teens off are also at risk of falling victim.