Thrive is calling for applications for the 2021 Thrive VII Accelerator Program. This is for technology-powered startups from around the world with innovative ideas for products and services in the areas of AgTech and FoodTech.
The accelerator program will support seed-stage startups from all areas of the value chain whose technologies drive the world towards a more efficient, sustainable, and secure agriculture future. So, if you fit in, apply now.
About Thrive Accelerator
THRIVE is the #1 Agtech Accelerator & the most active AgTech investor in the world. The initiative is committed to advancing the future of food and agriculture through innovation. It provides startups with investment, access to corporate and farmer network, expert mentorship and advice, and phenomenal exposure through the THRIVE | Forbes Demo Day at the annual Forbes AgTech Summit.
Basically, the Thrive Accelerator looks for early to growth-stage startups with technologies focused in the following areas;
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Supply Chain Management & Traceability
- Robotics & Automation
- Indoor Farming
- Innovative Food
- Farm Management Software, Sensing and IoT
- Animal Health & Livestock
2021 Thrive VII Accelerator Program Benefit
By participating in the accelerator Program, you will enjoy these benefits;
- Access To Corporates; Connection with Corporate Partners from Thrive high profile network, for technology validation, adoption, and potential investment opportunities.
- Access to Farmers; Through its extensive partner network inclusive of over 6000+ farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, Thrive will provide your startup with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- Award-Winning Program; You will validate your startup to potential investors by your participation in its award-winning program. Propel your business through access to its ecosystem, network, investment, customers, and more.
- Access to Investment; Thrive will invest $75K in your startup ($37,500K cash, $37,500K in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
- Expert Mentorship; You will have access to expert mentors & advisors as well as access to its extensive global entrepreneur network.
- Brand Exposure; You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities & the opportunity for global press & media spotlight at Demo Day at the annual Forbes AgTech Summit.
How It Works
Usually, selected companies benefit from a 3 month virtual and in-person accelerator program that provides investment, direct access to the largest agriculture companies and farmers located in the Salinas and Central California growing regions, and mentorship from top industry leaders.
The program begins in March and culminates in June at Demo Day at the Forbes AgTech Summit.
2021 Thrive VII Accelerator Program Timeline
- Applications Opens Aug 20 – Nov 6, 2020
- Applications Review Nov/Dec 2020
- Pitch Finals Dec 2021
- Cohort Selection January 2021
- Seed Camp March 2021
- Demo Day June 2021
The deadline for application for the 2021 Thrive VII Accelerator Program is November 6, 2020, at 11:59 PM PT.
YOU CAN START YOUR APPLICATION HERE
Are you an entrepreneur in Nigeria or other parts of Africa? Would you like to share your entrepreneurial journey and your innovative businesses with our growing audience of inspiring and established startup founders and entrepreneurs? Kindly Contact us now!
Keep track of our activities on Instagram